Wednesday, September 3, 2008

THE TRUTH ABOUT HARRY

Freak show Daniel Radcliffe may be more true to the way he depicted himself on Extras : Season 1 than we had thought.

Today, in the amazing Daily Mail, he reveals that he's totally into MILFs, possibly even GMILFs!:

---
The 19-year-old actor confessed in a revealing interview to losing his virginity to an older woman - whose age would raise eyebrows.
---

So are we to assume Daniel Radcliffe's been banging Maggie Smith on those Harry Potter sets? Look, I mean, I can see how he would be into the whole role playing thing seeing that she plays a witch or magician or gypsy or whatever the hell that crap is about, but he better watch out that he doesn't imprint a desire on himself for the flesh of the saggy and loose.

Look Daniel, we all like to get a bit freaky, and we all have our own sexual oddities (me? I like noses and triceps... out of respect for Piper's blog I will keep the rest to myself, for now), but dude, take your fame and youth as a gift and use it to experience a bit of the taut and the tight.

Just a little Lazy Eye'd advice, that's all. I mean you must have Emma Watson's cell phone number, right?

9 comments:

J.D. said...

Between this, Equus, the leather photoshoot a few months ago, and him wanting to play a drag queen...

Dang it, I'd still do him. :-\

Megan said...

Piper, the warning bells have sounded...

Fox said...

OUCH! Megan, why hast thou forsaken me?!? But I will take my exile like a man if Piper so wishes. Or maybe it's the guillotine he fancies.

Fox said...

P.S. I would like to go ahead and request that Madonna's "This Used To Be My Playground" play for exactly 24 hours under a picture of me if and when Piper decides to banish me.

whitney said...

i remember an interview with him when he was 14 or so and he said he had a big crush on Brody from The Distillers. That made me like him so much more.

Fletch said...

This explains the lack of chemistry between Harry and Cho...

Nice find on the pic, though didn't the Prof teach Harry to dance in one of the flicks?

elgringo said...

MILFs and GILFs, huh? I always knew there was something I liked about that Harry Potter guy.

Megan said...

Aw, Fox, "you know I love you more'n my luggage..."

xw said...

How to choose a suitable target in cable and the cabal online alz? You should compensate him by giving him some cabal alz, Normal monsters; you have to lure a handful of monsters with cabal gold so that switching between them can be easier. There are many benefits to guild in cabal money. When you buy cabal alz, it is not still deal high amounts of damage.