Friday, August 10, 2007

The Most Fantastic T-Shirt Movie Quiz

Alright, I found these insider movie t-shirts. Some are more insider than others, but all have to do with names of places within a movie. E-mail me the answers and you will be showered with all sorts of praise from myself. And then I will reveal this website for your perusal. And if you know the website already, then you're cool and can't play the game.



NUMBER 1)



NUMBER 2)


NUMBER 3)



NUMBER 4)



NUMBER 5)



NUMBER 6)



NUMBER 7)



NUMBER 8)



NUMBER 9)



NUMBER 10)



NUMBER 11)



NUMBER 12)



NUMBER 13)



NUMBER 14)



NUMBER 15)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Let's just say, I feel like an idiot.

Anonymous said...

If only the Tyrell Corporation shirt weren't yellow, I would SO buy it! (And yes, I know where they all came from.)

Garrett Sorrels said...

These were really tough for me. I knew 3 total but they were the most obvious.


The rest of them, i was lost.

Anonymous said...

I think I know all but one or two. Answers are in your inbox piper.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!

* (asterisk) said...

Hmm... I know most, but there's a couple of sticking points for me. I'll mail you anyhoo. They're cool!

Karen said...

Hmmm, offhand I know 7 of them...

I'll email you my answers.

Charlie said...

Piper,

I know these but can't e-mail you. Link wont work. How do I e-mail?

EP

Charlie said...

Got it. Check your in box.

EP

Neil Sarver said...

Late to the game, but I did send the answers in. These shirts are awesome!

PIPER said...

I will say from the e-mails that you guys are good. And geeky. Man, I didn't think it would be this easy. At least not the first 5.

Neil Sarver said...

I aside from #4, which I had to think about, the first 5 were largely the easiest... Am I showing my age?

#8 and #14 also made me squeeze my brain cells together a bit.

Anonymous said...

It's true your mail link doesn't work, but I hope my mail got through. Anyway (if I got them right), the four of the first five that I submitted are all films I've watched many times and own on DVD. In fact, most of the ones I listed are films I own and have watched a lot!

PIPER said...

Sorry about the e-mail thing everybody. I'm still learning. When in doubt, I have my e-mail listed in my profile.