I'm off to Walt Disney World today with the fam. Won't be back for about a week. Disney is a sickness for me really. I love all things Disney. The animation. The parks. The brand.
Growing up, I wanted to be the next Walt Disney. Such a dreamer of big dreams. Now I just send a lot of money his way every time I visit.
Anyway, give me your top 5 Disney movies. These are mine in no particular order.
1. Peter Pan - The essence of Walt. A boy who doesn't want to grow up. How can you not love this movie.
2. The Incredibles - Pixar was right to tap Brad Bird for this. He's a wonderful director. And this was modern animation telling a classic tale.
3. The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow - It still scares me.
4. Wind In The Willows - It was Mr. Winky. That dirty bastard.
5. Fantasia - A revolution in storytelling and animation. It is Walt Disney at his most grown up and it is wonderful.
Be young. Always look for magic. See you when I get back.