I'm in Las Vegas right now on business. I love the place. It's one gigantic tribute to waste. Money, electricity, taste, whatever. And you have to have one of those places. So anyway, I was thinking since it's Tuesday, give me your Top 5 movies that are shot all or partially in Vegas. If you need some help, go here.
- Ocean's Eleven (remake) - "They might as well call it Whitejack!"
- Casino - "Listen to me Anthony. I got your head in a fuckin' vise. I'll squash your head like a fuckin' grapefruit if you don't give me a name."
- Swingers - "Oh Mikey you don't want all that "Pirates Of The Caribbean" horseshit, or the "Rock and Roll Grunge Tip". Guys like you and me gotta kick it here, old school."
- Lost In America - "As the boldest experiment in advertising history, you give us our money back."
- Go - "Just so we're clear, you stole a car, shot a bouncer, and had sex with two women?"
Even if you don't give me your list, tell me what you think of the Top 5 Tuesdays series. Keep it or dump it? Be honest.