Monday, August 6, 2007

The Thinking Bloggers Award Duece


Just a few days ago, I was tagged with the Thinking Bloggers Award from J.D. at Joe's Movie Corner. This is the second time the honor has been bestowed upon me and it feels good to know that people think I make them think. As I stated before, it's why I do what I do and it's nice reinforcement that I am recognized by it. I have decided that I will break the rules and not pick an additional five for the award. Why? Maybe it's because I follow rules too much and it makes me feel bad (in a good way) to break them when I can. Actually, it's because I have already written about my five and I wrote a rather lengthy post about it here. The five I chose are five very deserving bloggers and it would look like sloppy seconds if I were to choose another five. The other reason is that this meme has been going on for some time now and if it goes on much longer, it will lose some of it's luster and since it is my first and only award, I want to keep it nice and shiny.

Thanks again, J.D.