Monday, August 13, 2007

The Most Fantastic T-Shirt Reveal

Alright,

This probably isn't big news now, but the most fantastic t-shirt website is Last Exit To Nowhere.

The answers are:

1) Alien

2) A Clockwork Orange

3) The Thing

4) A Nightmare On Elm Street

5) This Is Spinal Tap

6) The Shining

7) The Robocop Trilogy

8) Barton Fink

9) Halloween

10) Close Encounters Of The Third Kind

11) The Terminator Trilogy

12) Friday The 13th

13) Jaws

14) The Omen Trilogy

15) Blade Runner

I will have to say that I'm surprised and delighted by the geekishness of the bunch. I have to admit that I struggled with this a bit, but most of you did not. There were several winners and here they are.

Neil at The Bleeding Tree

Samuraifrog at Electronic Cerebrectomy

Karen at Voyages of the HMS Swiftsure

Seth

Kramer

Ivan Lerner

And Elijah Price.

Nice work and thanks to all who participated. Now go make purchases and if you ever come to Kansas City e-mail me first to make sure we're not both wearing our NOSTROMO T-Shirts. Jeez, wouldn't that be embarrassing.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Piper,

Did you even CHECK your e-mail? Shit man, I sent you the answers. I'm bummed you didn't even give me props for answering them all correct!

I'm hurt!

EP

Charlie said...

Thank you! I take back some of what I said about Carpenter...oh wait, no I don't!