Wednesday, September 19, 2007

This Is Me Being An Idiot

This morning I had an epiphany of sorts. But it was a bad epiphany. Is there such a thing as a bad epiphany? Anyway, it occurred to me this morning that I did not give credit where it is so rightly due and that bug has crawled under my skin and won't get out. And rightly so. So now it is time to wrong the right.

I have the distinct pleasure of working with a man named Jeremy Fuksa (have fun with that last name, I do). He is a good man and one hell of a designer. And he is responsible for the Bizarro banners that I offered up to you all for the Bizarro Blog-a-Thon. He is also responsible for a great blog called The Martini Shaker which you should visit right now to help me redeem myself in his eyes.

This praise is late, but it is still due. Thank you Jeremy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Piper, I really appreciate it.

PIPER said...

Should have been done earlier. My apologies.

Anonymous said...

"Kissing sounds"

PIPER said...

Followed by dry humping sounds