I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the writers strike to be over. Seeing reruns of shows that should be new is getting kind of old. And the word I got last night from one of my writer friends is that negotiations have stopped until after the holidays, so it's going to be a long winter my friends. Of course reruns could be better if they dug into the vault and brought out shows we really wanted to see. Old favorites that we probably own on DVD, but would still love to see again if we popped on the old boob tube every night. So give me your Top 5 TV show you would love to see instead of the crap they're running now.
1. Thunderbirds Watch every week as the Thunderbirds save us from ourselves and battle The Hood in the process.
2. Twin Peaks Still one of the best TV shows to ever appear on TV. Agent Cooper, Laura Palmer and the Log Lady would be welcome in my family room.
3. The Carol Burnett Show In lieu of 30 Rock and The Office, give me Carol, Tim and Harvey cracking up on stage every night.
4. Space Giants Let me see Goldar battle Rodak without messing his long blond locks.
5. 24 But only the first season because it was by far the finest.
Those are my top 5, what are yours?