It's a week after the fact, but tax day still lingers like a cold mist. So this Tuesday, give me your Top 5 movies involving taxes, accountants, bookkeepers, the I.R.S or anything else of the like.
1. The Untouchables How else can you bring Al Capone down? Certainly not for organized crime.
2. Stranger Than Fiction Harold Crick as the unlucky in love I.R.S. Agent with a special shout out to my friends TJ Jagodowski and Peter Grosz as his co-workers.
3. The Royal Tenenbaums Henry Sherman, that old grizzly bear.
4. Dave The always lovable Charles Grodin as Murray Blum, the simple accountant who straightens out the Whitehouse - at least financially.
5. The Blues Brothers Jake and Elwood are on a mission from God to help save the Catholic school that owes $5000 in taxes.