Friday, December 8, 2006

All I want for Christmas


I'm a simple man. I don't ask for a lot. I just want a few things. And here they are, in no particular order of importance.

1. I would like to see Mad Max stop remaking Braveheart (ultra-violent movies disguised as a meaningful film i.e. Passion Of The Christ and Apocalypto) and start making more Mad Max movies. Or even a remake of that piece of shit Beyond Thunderdome. But keep Master Blaster.

2. Please, please, please don't turn the TV show Three's Company into a movie. I think that's the only bad TV show left to not become a bad movie.

3. It would be nice to see Marty get his Oscar.

4. I want John Carpenter to go back to making John Carpenter movies. We need another far-fetched imaginative Escape from New York, a paranoid effects bonanza like The Thing, or a creepfest like Halloween or The Fog.

5. I would like Scarlett Johansson to do a really nice nude scene. Perhaps with another woman.

6. It would be nice to see Roadhouse get the credit it deserves. That being as one of the greatest action movies of all time.

7. I would put Sweet Tarts back on the menu in movie theatres. Man, I love those things.

8. I would like to see Francis Coppola stop making wine and start making brilliant movies again.

9. To burn the negative of the movie The Grinch. And Titanic.

10. I would bring back John Belushi.

No comments: