Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Blogophone


So Alan over at Burbanked tagged me with an interesting idea. The Blogophone. Played much like the 'pass it on' game of our childhood. He writes something, passes it on, I interpret it as best I can, and then I pass it on to someone else. There are rules to this. There are always rules.

  1. At the bottom of your post, include your version of the statement, changed or not.
  2. Pass it along to one single blogger.
  3. Link your post back to mine here.
I'm a little deaf in my left ear and the old Blogophone wasn't working as well as it should so bear with me on this. But as best as I can tell, this is what Alan had to say.

Please flip me and ride hard, oh wiseman because I respect you and understand. I don't wear course material because it transforms my skin into something resembling the career of Michael Bay.

Sure, it's a little gay but that's what I heard. At least that's what I think I heard.

I in turn will tag SamuraiFrog at Electronic Cerebrectomy. Have at it.

2 comments:

Burbanked said...

I'm not sure what I expected, but it probably wasn't that. Nice work!

PIPER said...

Yeah, I haven't seen Live Free Or Die Hard so I couldn't write about both films so I decided to be a bit childish with it.