Friday, October 31, 2008

On the bus ride from the courthouse to the Rhode Island State Penitentiary I got to thinking. What sent me over the edge? It may have been my Deipnophobia, or intense fear of dinner conversations. That could have been what caused me to decapitate that nun. My wife and neighbors just figured I was poor at table conversation. Socially inept. Awkward in public. They did not realize that my condition was exacerbated by that rectangular oak surface with its terrifying veneers and disgustingly-beveled edges. The discomfort it caused was excruciating. Had I been given the necessary medical treatment, I would not have been forced to excuse myself from the table, find a nun, and sever her head with my steak knife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How to choose a suitable target in cable and the cabal online alz? You should compensate him by giving him some cabal alz. Normal monsters; you have to lure a handful of monsters with cabal gold so that switching between them can be easier. There are many benefits to guild in cabal money. When you buy cabal alz, it is not still deal high amounts of damage.