Upon reflection, I have lots of movie regrets. Movies that I hung with until the end, only to feel angry because I wasted that time when I could have been doing something more productive like clipping my nails or picking my nose or something.
So give me your top 5 movies that you should have walked out on but didn't.
Here are mine in no particular order.
1. Before and After Meryl Streep is quite possibly the best actress working today, but she's not without her floaters. And this is one of those. I kept hanging around thinking I would find out why she made this movie.
2. Armageddon I stuck with this movie only to see how much stupider it could get. And from that respect it didn't disappoint.
3. Match Point I am in love with Scarlett Johansson and want to "be" with her and yet this movie almost made me not love her and want to "be" with her. That's how bad this is. I miss the old Woody.
4. A History of Violence I've beat up on this movie a lot and I'm not sure I mean to, but I wanted to walk out of this. I only stayed because it was Cronenberg and my hopes were high.
5. What Women Want I'm a sucker for movies involving my profession so I was slightly intrigued by this. But the second I watched Mel Gibson wax his legs to try to get in touch with his feminine side, I was ready to bolt.