Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thons and The Blogs They Belong To


I wrote about this before the October craziness, but my The Blog, James Blog-A-Thon has moved dates with the new release date. It is now November 12th - 14th. Let me put that in all caps so it's easy and fun to read.

THE BLOG, JAMES BLOG-A-THON IS NOV 12TH - 14TH

In addition to my blog-a-thon, Dr. Mabuse's Kaleido-Scope is also have a James Bond Blog-A-Thon that is currently going on through November 14th. So be sure to contribute to that as well.



And right now. Right this very minute, there is the Politics & Movies Blog-A-Thon going on through November 9th at The Cooler.


UPDATED:

And don't forget about The Universal Horror Blog-A-Thon going on November 7-9 at Careful With The Blog, Eugene. So get on that as well.

So what the hell are you doing reading this? Go and write already.

5 comments:

JOSEPH CAMPANELLA said...

I just watched every Bond film in a row. It took me a couple months, but I did it and now, I am ready.

For what? I don't know.

天然パーマンTENNEN PARMAN [from Japan] said...

Hi, I am Tennen-Perman,E-mail from Japan.
I visited your site sometimes so far.
You have a cool site.
I linked your site in my blog.
I administer a blog talking about music, movies, and art.
Please link to my site in your ones if you like it.

http://impact-love.blogspot.com/

thank you!

Reel Whore said...

I've started dotting my blog landscape with all things Bond already. I will save the big guns for next week's Thon though!

Paul Arrand Rodgers said...

Hey!

I have a Blog-A-Thon this weekend, too.

I just suck at promoting it.

xw said...

For a new eve isk player has just entered EVE spend, their first month of life is important. First of all, realize the eve online isk is useful to the each new player. You only play with others and buy isk can get happy from the game. After learned at the Eve world, you may found the cheap eve isk. However, buy eve online isk can also save a lot your time.