In short, I will be accepting all things Bond. In no particular order, here are my Top 5 Favorite James Bond Films. Keep in mind that I am a child of Roger Moore and while Sean Connery is probably my favorite Bond, I have fonder memories of the Roger Moore era.
1. The Spy Who Loved Me What can't you say about this movie? It has Bond's underwater Mustang Mach 1, an oh-so-hot Bond woman in Barbra Bach and the introduction of Jaws.
2. Goldfinger Sean Connery at his greatest and I want to rob Goldfinger's wardrobe.
3. Live and Let Die Bond meets Shaft. Tee Hee with the crocodiles and the metal hook hand, Baron Samedi, Wings' theme song, and that New Orleans funeral make this one of my favorites.
4. Casino Royale To me, Bond had become a caricature with Pierce Brosnan. This is a return to baddass. Back to the days of Sean Connery of class and brawn. And as an adult, I didn't miss the gadgets.
5. The Man With The Golden Gun The only thing that would have made this film any trippier is if Nick Nack would have suckled from Scaramanga's third nipple. I loved the maze and often wished I could turn my basement into a killing labyrinth complete with a midget that is constantly taunting me.