Sunday, January 4, 2009

20 Redheaded Ladies

Some of the most beautiful and most talented actresses are redheads. Only they don't get their due. Until now. For my 20 Actresses Meme (I was tagged by Adam Ross at DVD Panache and the Meme was originally started by Nathanial at Film Experience) I have selected 20 redheads: for their talent, for their beauty and for those feisty red locks. Burn, baby, burn.



Ann Margaret


Carol Burnett


Eva Green


Julianne Moore


Rita Hayworth


Amy Adams


Kirsten Dunst


Kate Winslet


Cate Blanchett


Jill St. John


Nicole Kidman


Honor Blackman



Emily Blunt


Emma Stone


Isla Fischer


Iben Hjejle


Christina Hendricks


Molly Ringwald


Elizabeth Banks



Jessica Rabbit


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Ginger?

Adam Ross said...

Nice to see Jessica Rabbit make this list, much deserved. Wasn't Buggs Bunny a redhead when he dressed in drag?

Two more beauties that would make my redhead list: Famke Janssen and Laura Prepon (from That 70s Show).

Anonymous said...

Laura Prepon... yes!

Lots of side boob happening in this post. Very impressive.

Paul Arrand Rodgers said...

Prepon betrayed redheads.

Anonymous said...

I hate redheads.

Except Lucille Ball, of course.

Since when is Kirsten "I Fucked Up The Spiderman Films With My Snaggleteeth" Dunst a "talented actress?"

Fox said...

I hate redheads.

The amount of Redhead bigotry in the country never ceases to amaze me...

And Piper, nice dig on that Emma Stone pic!

PIPER said...

Jeremy,

It's a little known fact that redhead and side boob action go hand in hand.

Paul,

How did Prepon betray redheads? By changing her hair color?

Ray,

it should be known that I'm a redhead. And Kirsten Dunst is not a great actress, but truth to tell, I would like to sleep with her so that's why she made the list.

Fox,

One can only hope that we get a redhead in the highest office so that this bigotry can subside.

Lisa Bee said...

Ah, no Alyson Hannigan. But yay to Jessica Rabbit and Carol Burnett.

PIPER said...

Thanks for noticing Carol Burnett, Lisa. She's one of my heroes in the comedy world.

Anonymous said...

I love Honor Blackman... Nice pick there.

Fletch said...

I'm not saying there aren't some tremendous choices here, but really, how many are REAL redheads?

Elizabeth Banks? Kirsten Dunst? Julianne Moore scoffs at these bottle reds.

PIPER said...

That's the thing Fletch. Even if they're fake redheads, I still love 'em. Like Eva Green. That's not a real red. But I love her.