Sunday, February 11, 2007

Gag Time With Rupert

It's Gag Time again with your stars Rupert Murdoch, owner of 20th Century Fox and his wife Wendi.

Rupert: Hey Wendi, come here.

Wendi: What is it?

Rupert: Okay listen up.

Wendi: Okay.

Rupert: Are you listening?

Wendi: Yes

Rupert: Okay here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to stare and point at a spot on your blouse and then I'm going to say that you have spilled something on your blouse. You are going to look down trying to see the spill and that's when I'm going to take my finger and flick your nose, catching you off guard and making me laugh. Alright?

Wendi: Rupert, why are you telling me this?

Rupert: Hey Wendi, you've got a spot on your blouse right here.

Wendi: ....

Rupert: It's right here Wendi. Why aren't you looking? Okay anyways, I've got this hand buzzer. I'm going to ask you to shake hands and when you do, you're going to get a small shock from the buzzer. It's going to scare you and I'm going to laugh.

Wendi: I'm leaving.

Rupert: Wait, where are you going? I haven't explained how I'm going to surprise you with this whoopee cushion.



Note to Rupert: Thanks for letting everyone in on the gag by announcing that Fox is going to do a Borat 2. Dumbass.

2 comments:

sammyray said...

Borat 2 should not be made. Half the fun of the film was its out-of-left-field surprise factor. Take that out, and all you have is a contrived money-grab.

PIPER said...

Okay, since I've written this I've read that they're coming out and saying there is no deal, but I'm not buying it.

I think Rupert stepped on his dick and now they're trying to cover.