I have been tagged by JA over at My New Plaid Pants with the 8 Things Meme where I have to write about eight random facts/habits about myself. So here they are. A slightly larger peek behind the red curtain that is Piper. Enjoy.
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I am not British, nor do I have a lazy eye. The name Lazy Eye Theatre came from college. I had pitched an idea to the college newspaper to write a movie column titled Lazy Eye Theatre. 20 years later, it still stuck with me. I spell "theatre" that way because it's different and I'm like that.
3. I do not consider myself an extremely political man, nor a chest-pounding patriot, but the first time I stood at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial, I cried.
4. I fear animatronics. I love Disney, but my worst nightmare is to be at Disneyland in Pirates Of The Caribbean when an earthquake hits. The ride shuts down, but the animatronic pirates do not. They continue to move as I wade through the dark waters. Chilling.
5. I believe in magic and in ghosts. Why not? It's fun to.
6. In one single day, I visited the Forbidden City, climbed the Great Wall of China and flew a kite with my son in Tienanmen Square. A few days later my wife and I would complete the adoption of my daughter Sing. Those were some pretty incredible days.
7. I am a hard puker. In College, I once threw up so hard that I broke all the blood-vessels in both my eyes and gave myself a black eye. I had solid red eyes for nearly three months.
8. I am told that my Karaoke performance of Devo's "Whip It" is something to behold.
In turn I will tag eight more.
Alan at Burbanked
Sheamus at Shea Of The Dead
Damian at Windmills Of My Mind
Neil at The Bleeding Tree
Ray at The Rec
Guy at The Short Fat Kid
Pacheco at Bohemian Cinema
Wheepingsam at The Listening Ear