Monday, November 12, 2007

The Dramatic Chipmunk Meme

Hello. It is I....



The Dramatic Chipmunk! Have you missed me? It has been a while since my last showing.

I love cinema. Dramatic cinema. But Piper is not using me the way he should. There are lots of furry layers to me. Therefore, it is time for me to spread my little arms and venture to other places throughout the blogosphere.

Piper has agreed to release me as an unrestricted free-agent so that I may explore other blogs. I have listed several blogs below that I would like to visit but they must adhere to the rules.

1. You must link back to Lazy Eye Theatre so people know who is whoring out The Dramatic Chipmunk.

2. You must pass this on to five other bloggers and challenge them to use The Dramatic Chipmunk in new and different ways but not in ways that might attract creepy middle-aged guys.

If you do not follow these rules, the Dramatic Chipmunk reserves the right to become the ass-kicking Chipmunk.

Okay, so here are the blogs.

Alan at Burbanked

Ray at The Rec

J.D. at Joe's Movie Corner

Sheamus at Shea Of The Dead

and Stacie at Final Girl

2 comments:

Burbanked said...

Here you go, you brilliant but insane lunatic. Cue the drama!

PIPER said...

Burbanked,

Saw it, loved it and commented.