CAN YOU HEAR ME? I'M OVERACTING! SOME GREAT ACTORS DO IT AND WIN AWARDS FOR IT. SOME BAD ACTORS DO IT BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER. IN SHORT, EVERYBODY DOES IT. SO LET'S TALK ABOUT IT. GIVE ME YOUR TOP 5 BEST OVERACTING PERFORMANCES.
HERE ARE MIIIIINNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!
1. Michael Douglas in Black Rain. "I usually like to get kissed before I get fucked!"
2. Sean Penn in Mystic River. "She's my own little daughter, and I can't even cry for her!"
3. Nicolas Cage in Snake Eyes. "This is fight night and I am the king."
4. Jodi Foster in Nell. "Trouble go away at nigh', an' Nell caw Mi'i - an' Nell an' Mi'i - ye', Nell an' Mi'i - like t'ee in the way!"
5. Al Pacino in Scent Of A Woman. "HOOOO HAAAAAA. I'm just getting warmed up!"