Actually, being a member of L.A.M.B. means I get to participate in kick ass bloggy type thingys like Sirens Of The Lambs. It's a one on one fight between various movie femme fatales that have been pre-selected and then randomly drawn to duke it out. So anyway, if this sounds like something for you or if you're looking for a little extra traffic to come your way, you should become a L.A.M.B. Don't delay, become a L.A.M.B. today!
Okay, I'm derailing here because this is Tuesday and Tuesdays are all about lists. And this list is going to be about Kick-Ass Females in movies. Ladies who you would not want to meet in a dark alley. This lady might be all hot and you may want to entertain a little sack time with her, but do it with one eye open and one hand under the pillow with a dagger under there, because these women are bad. Bad all the way down to their beautiful bone structures.
So this Tuesday, give me your Top 5 Badass Females. Here are mine.
1. O-ren Ishii from Kill Bill Volume 1 That sweetness. Those freckles. The way she can lop off a head like it wasn't even there.
2. Nikita from La Femme Nikita Don't let the doe-eyes fool you, this woman is cold blooded and aces with a rifle.
3. Geum-ja Lee from Sympathy For Lady Vengeance This woman is an absolute angel... of death.
4. Molotov Cocktease from Venture Bros If this woman doesn't kill you in ways no one could have ever imagined, she'll leave you cold in bed.
5. Ellen Berent Harland from Leave Her To Heaven Ellen is picture perfect wife, but if she asks you to go swimming, you need to run away.
Stay tuned for my Sirens Of The Lamb entry where O-Ren Ishii takes on Hayley Stark from Hard Candy.