Give me your Top 5 Road Trip Movies. Here are mine in no particular order.
1. Fandango One of my all time favorites. The Groovers on the open road in Texas with a shit ton of beer. One of Kevin Costner's best performances.
2. Vacation We laugh at what we know is true. A family vacation on the road always seems like a good idea to the parents. Or at least an economical one. There are few road trips as funny and as terrifying as this one.
3. Dumb and Dumber A good lesson on why you should not visit gas station bathrooms in the middle of the night. Unless of course you're looking for some man love.
4. The Cannonball Run Burt, Dom, Farrah and the crazy doctor. Either that or I'll take Adrienne Barbeau and the Lamborghini.
5. Breakdown Not necessarily a happy movie, but a great thriller. I too would scour the Earth to find Kathleen Quinlan if she were my wife.