Monday, August 18, 2008

With A Little Help From My Peeps

Hello everyone.

As you might have been able to tell by my lack of posting, I've been somewhat busy these past couple of weeks. And as for the general quality going down all I can say is I fired my QA assistant a couple of days ago. Her name was Alex and she was getting a little too close for comfort if you know what I mean. She was calling me and calling me and then she left me this tape and you couldn't believe the stuff she said. Anyway, she boiled my daughter's bunny and that was that. Seriously, she was kind of hot and all but she just had to go.

So anyway, until I get back on my writing feet, you will be treated to the pros of two wonderful bloggers who will surely make you forget completely about me and never want me to come back. They are Adam Ross of DVD Panache and Fox at Tractor Facts. They will be posting randomly over the next couple of weeks about this, that and the other thing. Hopefully, I will also be peppering throughout.

So stay tuned folks.

No comments: