It's every filmmakers dream to create a movie that is beloved and remembered for generations. And probably right below that is to create a movie catchphrase that weaves its way into pop culture only to be repeated ad nauseum.
At boring parties I will randomly throw out a movie catchphrase and if anyone bites, I'm hanging with that person for the rest of the night. I have a long list floating around in the brain. But here are my top 5, in no particular order.
1. "What's my name? Fuck you, that's my name." Glengarry Glen Ross
2. "How about a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?" Weird Science
3. "Baby, we're going to be up five hundy by midnight." Swingers
4. "Look eye. Always look eye." The Karate Kid
5. "You're going to need a bigger boat." Jaws