I often wonder if I could have dinner with a person in the film industry who would it be? It's a fun little game I like to play to help pass the time when the time needs passing. Of course, the person changes a lot depending on the mood and the day. And I'm extremely self-conscious of my choices in people.
I think it's an interesting exercise though and it could provide some interesting insights into our fellow bloggers. So as of right now, I'm beginning the My Dinner With BLANK Meme. With this Meme, I'm asking a group of bloggers to think about who they would want to have dinner with and why. Could be an actor, an actress, a director, a producer, a writer, a gaffer, you get the picture. More specifically, let me spell out the rules.
1. Pick a single person past or present who works in the film industry you would like to have dinner with. And tell us why you chose this person.
2. Set the table for your dinner. What would you eat? Would it be in a home or at a restaurant? And what would you wear? Feel free to elaborate on the details.
3. List five thoughtful questions you would ask this person during dinner.
4. When all is said and done, select six bloggers to pass this Meme along to.
4. Link back to Lazy Eye Theatre, so people know the mastermind behind this Meme.
Here are my six choices.
Nathanial at Film Experience
Weepingsam at The Listening Ear
Bob at Eternal Sunshine Of The Logical Mind
Neil at The Bleeding Tree
Joseph at It's A Mad Mad Blog 2
Marilyn at Ferdy On Films
And Bemis at Cinevistaramascope
Now go and have a nice dinner and don't skimp on dessert.