Monday, October 6, 2008

The Only Thing More Terrifying Than The Last 12 Words Of This Post Are The First 206


Startle, fear, terrifying, dread, deadly, frightening, afraid, shock, spooky, Satan, creepy, nightmarish, blood, bloody, bloodthirsty, blood dripping, bloodline, bloodbath, bloodshed, bloodletting, blood fiends, bloody murder, bloodsuckers, bloodstained, bloody stump, blood worms, bloodcurdling scream, it's coming right at us!, you play a good game boy, but the game is finished, now you die, rotting flesh, that thing you just ate wasn't meat, vein, Hell, they only come out at night, I'm going to suck your brain dry, jugular, the call is coming from within the house, it's still alive, gore hound, splatter, I just want to be friends, in space, no one can hear you scream, eye socket, hellfire, they're coming to get you, Barbara, Beelzebub, blunt instrument, really, this has never happened to me before, squishy eyeball, and the Oscar goes to Crash! that's not two pillows, hatchet wound, trust me, demons, I know where you live, squishy eyeballs, one, two Freddy's coming for you, mutant, undead, I'm watching you right now, I can smell your brains, deadly virus, head trauma, who goes there?, I want to know everything about you, strange growth, when there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth, it's right behind you!, beware the moon, not of this world, Q: Was that the boogeyman A: As a matter of fact it was.

8 comments:

Megan said...

"that's not two pillows"

I am laughing so hard right now.

PIPER said...

Ah, Planes, Trains and Automobiles is always good for a cheap laugh.

Megan said...

Just extra funny how you hid it in there...

NATHANIEL R said...

i love this so much

PIPER said...

Damn Nat.

I must have written it wrong.

You're not supposed to love it. You're supposed to be terrified by it.

Caitlin said...

It was the reminder of Crash winning at the Oscars that made me cry tears of terror, Evil Clown. GODDAMNIT.

Dave Ehrlich said...

That is a spectacular post.

PIPER said...

Spectacularly terrifying, right Dave?