Here are mine in no particular order.
1. Halloween It's the Beatles White Album of Horror movies. It's such a cliche, but it's so true.
2. Phantasm What I admire most about this movie is that it doesn't get caught up in trying to explain why evil happens. It just happens.
3. Hell Night Resist all efforts to dismiss this as just another cheesy horror movie. It's not.
4. The Shining This movie is like one big dark blanket that you spend two hours trying to find the edge of so that you can see sunlight again.
5. Westworld There is a very fine line between my love of all that is right with Disney and my fear of all that could go wrong with it.