Friday, October 31, 2008

Things You Can Say, "That's What She Said," After

“This is hard!”
“That is huge.”
“It’s not going in.”
“Get off me.”
“Yeah, right there.”
“I think it’d be good a little faster.”
“I don’t like it.”
“It’s not very good.”
“This isn’t working.”
“Maybe you should try harder.”
“Let’s change our position.”
“Stop looking at me.”
“There’s more where this came from.”
“I want you to think about that long and hard.”
“No thanks I’m good.”
“My mother’s coming.”
“You really think you can go all day?”
“That is really hard.”
“Why did you get it so big?”
“You already did me.”
“I can’t stay on top of you 24/7”
“I need two men on this.”
“Can you make that straighter?”
“How long have you been working under her?”
“You’re hardly the first”
“Force it in as deep as you can.”
“It was easy to get in, but hard to rise up.”
“Make sure it’s long enough.”
“You don’t really fit in.”
“Do it on the back.”
“Are you on this?”
“How long is this going to take?”
“Don’t get me wet.”
“Put it in the trunk.”
“Just eat it already.”
“Want to go to bed?”
“Don’t blow it.”
“Get on top.”
“This drink is stiff.”
“This is gross.”
“Did you taste that?”
“You’re hard to follow.”
“Whatever you want.”
“Give it to me.”
“Don’t stop.”
“What’s that?”
“Stop doing that.”
“Get going already.”
“Put this on.”
“Are you ready?”
“I’m getting hot.”
“Taste this.”
“Keep going.”
“It’s hard to keep going like this.”
“I hate wearing clothes.”
“Open wide.”
“It’s under there.”
“He gave it to me.”
“The more the merrier.”

5 comments:

elgringo said...

“Did you taste that?”
That one cracked me up.

elgringo said...

"It squeaks when you bang it."
I love The Office.

JOSEPH CAMPANELLA said...

"Stop trying to have sex with me. I'm drunk."

Anonymous said...

Haha those are funny...
heres another(idk if it was on there):
"Suck it!"
That's what she said!
lol

Anonymous said...

I know that most players use fiesta Gold to get a shiny cool weapon like other players in game. To enhance something, you need enhance stones with fiesta money, and a piece of equipment that you wish to enhance. The process of enhancing is simple if you have fiesta online gold. You can buy fiesta Gold after clicking enhance, you will see a star rotating about like roulette. The equipment will be enhanced to the next level if you have more fiesta online money.