Thursday, October 16, 2008

When There's No More Room In Hell Part 3

Previously on When There's No More Room In Hell

(RING, RING)

SATAN: Hello?

GOD: MY SON ON A POPSICLE STICK! There are dead people wandering the earth!

SATAN: I'm sorry, who is this?

GOD: Quit screwing around. All Hell has broken loose.

SATAN: Oh so now you want to take this seriously.

GOD: What happened to that interior designer I sent your way?

SATAN: Have you ever actually talked to that guy? He's a little bitch. He kept on shush-ing me so I turned his skin inside out and then pulled off his limbs like he was a daddy long legs.

GOD: So what are we going to do?

SATAN: What's this WE shit? Hell has come out of the basement and I couldn't be happier.

GOD: Well what about me? How can I SAVE a dead zombie? I don't want their kind up here.

SATAN: Their "Kind"? See this is how it all started. You're such an elitist. Why don't you loosen the purse strings a little. I mean, it's alright if people listen to Black Sabbath and watch the show Dexter. That doesn't have to mean they worship me.

GOD: Okay, let's talk about you. Maybe if you weren't so lenient, we wouldn't have had this problem. I mean, what are the qualifications for Hell? Breathing?

SATAN: Keep gabbing. Meanwhile you're "followers" are having their eyeballs sucked from their heads.

GOD: Okay, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to go all 40 Days/40 Nights on this and clean up everything.

SATAN: And?

GOD: And I won't be so strict next time around.

SATAN: And?

GOD: And what?

SATAN: And how about giving me some more space? I've always liked Detroit. You know, Motown.

GOD: That Hell hole? Oh... I get it. Alright.

SATAN: Nice doing business with you.

GOD: Whatever. Let's try not to do this again. At least until there's a remake.

2 comments:

Paul Arrand Rodgers said...

Detroit is awesome. Clearly God will send down RoboCop to save it.

Anonymous said...

There are Entropiauniverse ped in the Entropia Universe, and it is an advance and original exist in the world, We know, the Entropia Universe Gold can exchange the real money of the reality. The world you are enjoying in Entropia Universe Money can entertainment and get to know new friends. This economic structure lead Buy Entropia Universe Gold has one kinds of real value in the real world. You can use cheap Entropiauniverse ped to purchase various items of course, there are need to change.