Wednesday, October 1, 2008


I know what you're thinking. You're thinking... is this it? Is this what this month is going to be at Evil Eye Theatre? Creepy photos found on the web? Come on. I want my free entertainment to be a hell of a lot more entertaining. Fear not, there's more. Or wait, maybe there's not. Maybe this is it. Maybe that's a lot scarier idea. The notion of promising something bigger, but then not delivering. Shit, that's scary. Let's just stick with that. Wait, on second thought maybe that's not a good idea. This is to just whet your creepy appetite. Tis but a small appetizer to a much larger, creepier meal that is being prepared as we speak. There's more to come today.

10 comments:

Fox said...

"Evil" "Eye" is so much more literal than I thought it was going to be... I had to squint and duck and wear a visor to read that post. YOU SICK MAN!

Now my face looks like Little Marcy!

Greg said...

There's more to come today.

Damn well better be or I'm sicking Little Marcy on you...

Fox, do you turn into a Werefox this time of year? Just wondering if I should keep silver bullets handy in the comment section.

Fox said...

Man, I haven't seen Lapper this giddy since... well, I don't know when. He is really amped. You better pace yourself, dude.

And actually, I turn into Red Fox this time of year, so you may want to keep more censor buttons handy you MUTHA F&*^A!.

PIPER said...

You know what Lapper,

Anything I post will not be better than that Werefox comment. I'm

Fox,

I had no idea you were 80 years old. Here all this time I thought you were a mere 56. What's with all the squinting?

Greg said...

Wow, that's cryptic! That dangling "I'm" at the end of that sentence. You're what? Who's to say. The mysterious Piper keeps his readers in suspense.

PIPER said...

Who knows what evil lurks in the comments of Piper...

Fox said...

Piper?... Evil Clown?... make up your damn evil mind! If you're gonna role play, then ROLE PLAY GODDAMMIT!

PIPER said...

Fox,

The transformation from Piper to Evil Clown is not complete. There are still bits of Piper that squeak through until the process is complete.

Now go get me some blood-soaked cotton candy!

This is Evil Clown by the way.

Bob Turnbull said...

While you guys are trading your little barbs, there's kids being sung to by ventriloquist dummies!

Can you imagine the damage that's been caused to these poor toddlers? Jesus, won't someone think of the children!!?

PIPER said...

I may be an Evil Clown, but I'm not without a heart - very black heart that is prickly to the touch. But dammit if Bob isn't right. Let's think about the children. For lunch.